Frequently Asked Questions

A Urologist is a doctor who specializes in treating urinary tract disorders in men, women, children and male and female sexual dysfunction.

One should consult a urologist when he or she has a medical condition affecting his or her urinary system or, if it is a man, his reproductive system. A man or woman should see a urologist if he or she experiences blood in urine; recurrent urinary tract infections; poor bladder control, including urine leakage; difficulty urinating; or if there is suspicion of kidney stones due to flank pain.


Get rid of any sort of Urological complications